Home schooling

Home schooling

The article states that homeschooling is not good option for children and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that homeschooling is better choice rather than traditional schools and refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading claims that traditional schools expect students to learn huge amount of lessons to pass from one grade to the next, so they can learn more thing comparatively to the students in homeschooling. The professor refutes this point by saying that it is not proven that children in homeschooling learn less. According to the professor, who has a lot of experience in homeschooling, researches shows that students in homeschooling learn even more than students in traditional schools.

Second, the article posits that children in homeschooling will face social problems in the future because they interact only with their own family. However, professor says that homeschooling provides more opportunities to benefits students' social development. He states that parents can arrange many appointments such as field trip to museum or parks to interact with other students.

Third, the reading says that traditional schools create more subjects and give variety to the students' curriculum. Thus, they have more chance to get job rather than students in homeschooling. The professor opposes this point by explaining that homeschooling will give more variety to students' curriculum because in homeschooling parents are not limited to schools board and can tech different subjects to their children. So, home schooled students can compete with other students to get job.

homeschooling is not good option
homeschooling is not a good option

is better choice
is a better choice

more opportunities to benefits students' social development.
more opportunities to benefit students' social development.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

--------------------