Integrated 18

Integrated 18

Either subject of the reading or the lecture is pointing to the view that the Torreya taxifoha population is decreasing because of some unknown reasons. In this case, the article alleges three methods for handling this declination of Torreya; however, the lecture casts a shadow of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same sources.

First and for most, the lecture brings up the idea that regenerating Torreya in the small microclimate areas is unlikely to be succeed. Global warming has contributed with increasing temperature of larger regions, so the weather of small zones become dryer and would not suitable place for cultivating Torreya seeds. While, it completely repudiates the article which declares northern Florida's microclimate is very desirable for saving and increasing Torreya seeds since it has a cool and wet weather.

Based on the passage, the second critical fact is choosing a new site which is located far distant from Florida microclimate in order to germinate Torreya. On the contrary, the speaker challenges this claim by stating that other tree species maybe have cynicism consequences on the Torreya. For instance, human help the black local tree by moving them to new site where Torreya had been flourished. In addition, this type of tree spreads so quickly and kills other plants and trees such as Torreya. Hence, Torreya could not thrive in the competitive region.

Finally, the lecture contends that research centers do not have sufficient capacity for maintaining the large number of Torreya. Moreover, various species could be survived in the laboratory conditions but they are not compliable to live in long terms. This directly contradicts with what reading indicates the laboratory sites have some features for preserving the Torreya species.

is unlikely to be succeed
is unlikely to be successful

Global warming has contributed with increasing temperature of larger regions
Global warming has contributed with the increasing temperature of larger regions

and would not suitable place
and would not be a suitable place

Sentence: Moreover, various species could be survived in the laboratory conditions but they are not compliable to live in long terms.
Error: compliable Suggestion: No alternate word