Nuclear Energy The 20th century saw the use of fossil fuels such as coal, gas, and oil as the predominant sources of energy for our society. But, with their use have come a number of serious problems, such as their limited availability and the question of

The reading states that replacement of nuclear energy to fossile fuel has numbers of advantages. and provide three reasons for support. However, the professor claims that ideally nuclear energy solve problems but the argument is not well thought and refutes each of author's reasons.

First, the reading mentions that the nuclear power plants are inexpensive. While the professor explains that the construction of nuclear power plant is not cheap as it cost more money and time consuming. He adds that the legistimation of each country required to built safety plant to protect public from nuclear threat which is expensive.

Secondly, the reading says that the operating process of nuclear power plant is safe. The professor claims that accidents still happen, current safety process still has devastating effect. He gives one of the exmample of nuclear accident occur at Pennsylvania. There were only small radioactive leackage but no public harm occur but it cost huge financially. He adds that the phychology effect public was severe.

Finally, the reading states that it is easy to manage dangerous radioactive waste made by nuclear power plant. However, the professor claims that due to high level of radioactive waste it is not easy to manage. He adds that high level of waste can be used in nuclear weapon which is real danger to people . So it must be buried deeply underground and location remain safe in case future generation find the site and use the waste for illegal action.

Sentence: However, the professor claims that ideally nuclear energy solve problems but the argument is not well thought and refutes each of author's reasons.
Description: The fragment energy solve problems is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace solve with verb, past tense

Sentence: While the professor explains that the construction of nuclear power plant is not cheap as it cost more money and time consuming.
Description: The word cost is not usually used as a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to cost

Sentence: He adds that the legistimation of each country required to built safety plant to protect public from nuclear threat which is expensive.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: He gives one of the exmample of nuclear accident occur at Pennsylvania.
Description: The fragment accident occur at is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace occur with verb, past participle

Sentence: There were only small radioactive leackage but no public harm occur but it cost huge financially.
Suggestion: Refer to cost

Sentence: The reading states that replacement of nuclear energy to fossile fuel has numbers of advantages. and provide three reasons for support.
Error: fossile Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: legistimation Suggestion: legislation

Error: exmample Suggestion: example

Error: leackage Suggestion: leakage

Sentence: He adds that the phychology effect public was severe.
Error: phychology Suggestion: psychology