Psychology is a natural science that descrebies and explains the psychological and sensory aspects of human behavior It studies the causes conditions and immediate consequences of sensations and emotions Psychologists view the human mind as a function of

Psychology is a natural science that descrebies and explains the psychological and sensory aspects of human behavior. It studies the causes, conditions, and immediate consequences of sensations and emotions. Psychologists view the human mind as a function of the brain. Though is a result of chemical and mechanical laws that govern brain action. All human cognition is the result of psychological processes that can be observed and measured. A variety of computational models provide tools for studying the functional organization of the mind.

Because psychology is a natural science, it is based on objectively verified facts and the application of the scientific method. Psychologists conduct controlled experiments in a laboratory in order to support their basic assumptions and develop theories. Experimenters use several types of measurements, such as rate of response, reaction time, and level of neural activity in various areas of the brain. Psychologists use inductive methods to drive general principles from specific facts. They aim to acquire a body of facts and laws about the human mind.

Psychology has a number of related subfields, all of which are primarily concerned with the biological bases of behavior and mental states. For example, behavioral neuroscientists use animal models, typically rats, to develop theories about the neural and cellular mechanisms of human behavior. Cognitive neuroscientists study the neural aspects os psychological processes in humans. Neuropsychologists study specific aspects of mental impairment caused by brain damage or disease.

Summarize the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they contrast with specific points made in the reading passage.

Essay topics in audio

Both the reading and the listening discuss psychology. The article states that it is a natural science. It describes and explains aspects of human behavior. However, the lecture contrast with specific points made in the reading passage. The professor says that it is a social science not a natural one.

The first point the professor makes is it has a relation with mind behavior. She elaborates that psychology explains how influence behavior is affected in a social environment. As an example she explain that how it is perceived in a environment. This point contrasts the point made in the lecture. The latter states human mind is viewed by psychologists as a function of brain.

Furthermore, the professor points out psychology is based on phenomenom. She explains it has no subjects facts. It is made by quantity method from interpretation. To illustrate, she says that it takes into account experiments from exams. This contracts the information from the reading. According to the article, since it is a natural science, it is based on verified facts and application of the scientific method.

Finally, the lecture states the subfields of psychoilogy study social behavior. As the speaker has it, it study the subfield of cognition. For example, it studies cognition as natural base in social applicants. This point contrasts with the reading’s key point. According to the passage, the subfield of psychology is concerned with biological bases of behavior and mental states.

However, the lecture contrast with specific points
However, the lecture contrasts with specific points

The first point the professor makes is it has a relation
The first point the professor makes is that it has a relation

Sentence: As an example she explain that how it is perceived in a environment.
Description: The fragment she explain that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace explain with verb, past tense

Sentence: She explains it has no subjects facts.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to subjects and facts

it study the subfield of cognition.
it studies the subfield of cognition.

Sentence: Furthermore, the professor points out psychology is based on phenomenom.
Error: phenomenom Suggestion: phenomenon

Sentence: Finally, the lecture states the subfields of psychoilogy study social behavior.
Error: psychoilogy Suggestion: psychology

------------------------