Summarize the point made in the lecture , being sure to explain how the cast doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

The reading states some critics about buzzers and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor explains that the buzzing techniques have few benefits for advertising companies as well for costumers and refutes each of the author's claims.

First, the article claims that when buzzing a person is paid just to sell products he does not know and trust, so they provide false information. The professor refutes this point by saying that buzzers know the product and relies on what they are selling to clients. He states that is not truth that people who buzzing just read lines, instead they advertise products they truly support.

Second, the reading states that consumers listen buzzers less critical, so they tend to buy anything they hear by advertising companies. However, the professor says that individuals don't trust in the products so easily. In contrast, they usually ask a lot of questions about costs, effectiveness, and reliability. He states that buzzers actually sell product they indeed believe can work for others as it has worked for them.

Third, the article posits that unreliable information provided by buzzing company’s makes consumer less trustful not only with advertising in general, but they distrust also of people. The speaker explains that buzzers only sell good product they have utilized before. According to the professor, if a person likes a phone service, he will give his speech to sell more convincing due to his previous experiences. This makes buzzers a trustful person, so people will be more open to them.

buzzers know the product and relies on what they are selling to clients.
buzzers know the product and it relies on what they are selling to clients.

He states that is not truth that
He states that it is not true that

people who buzzing just read lines
people who are buzzing just read lines

not only with advertising in general, but they distrust also of people.
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?