People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress?Use specific details and examples in your answer.

People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life. Some read; some exercise; others work in their gardens. What do you think are the best ways of reducing stress?

Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In the past, humans enjoyed of their life without stress. However, in the modern life people are tend to have more difficulties because of work, studies, children etc. As a result, one has to find the best way to avoid living with stress. Therefore, the most efficient ways of escaping the stress are exercising, going out of home, and spending time at the library.

First, people avoid being stressed by exercising. Nowadays more individuals are tented to use the gym's facilities in order to relieve negative energy. For example, my friend Juan goes to the gym every day after working. He says the place helps him the most to stop worrying about his personal issues is the gym. In other words, Juan is so concentrated and focused on working out that he does not think about anything else. Moreover, one can escape from the stress by running in a park. Being in contact with the nature is one of the advantages of using outdoor areas to work out. I run around a lake close to my house. Because I get distracted with the birds flying around me and the fish on the lake while walking, I am able to enjoy the moment rather than being worried about my problems.

I addition to exercise, some people enjoy going out of their house to stay calm and relax. For example, my mother and I go to the movie theater every week. Movies provide us a way to stay away from our problems because we are so connected with the drama that we are not thinking of anything else. Therefore, by the time we are at the movie theater, we have no worries. This means this little break is our way to be stress-less at least for a while. Also, people go to restaurant and have a different meal. While eating outside home, they do not have to cook, so they avoid responsibility. When going out to have fun with friend and family, people stay relaxed and "recharge batteries" for work's day.

Finally, another way to minimize stress is spending time at the library. This place has a quiet and calm atmosphere, so people go to study there. I enjoy going to the library and spend a good time doing research on the computer, otherwise I would not be able to do it at my home because of the noise. Being in the library is one of my favorite activities to stay calm and distressed.

To sum up, the best ways to be with no stress are exercising, going out of home, and spending time at the library. We need to have a healthy life and in order to do so, we need to keep ourselves away from stress.

people are tend to have more difficulties
people are tending to have more difficulties
people tend to have more difficulties