TPO 11

TPO 11

In this set of materials, the article posits that people are less interested to reading the literature and this point has many negative affect on the society; moreover the reading passage provides three reason of support. However, the lecturer finds all the ideas dubious and presents some evidence to refute them all.

First, the author of the reading passage states that number of the literature books and its readers declined recently and people are reading useless books. In the contrast the professor claims that this fact that people are reading other materials can't prove that they are reading bad books. According to the professor, many people love to read science and history books and these books are so creative too.

The next explanation which mentioned in the reading passage is that missing the advantages of the literature and paying attention to music and videos will harm the culture in the society. On the contrast, the lecturer explains that in the current modern life culture is changed. She also said that music and videos can be considered as a significant part of culture nowadays and investing on them is not wasting time and money.

Finally, the author of the article asserts that declining the literature readers caused to decrease in the number of the literature writers and it is a big problem. Conversely, the speaker claims that decreasing in the reader's number is fault of writers because they used to write difficult materials. It is very hard for people to understand these writings, so they prefer other kind of subjects rather than literature.

states that number of the literature books and its readers declined recently

The next explanation which mentioned in the reading passage is that
The next explanation which is mentioned in the reading passage is that
The next explanation mentioned in the reading passage is that

is fault of writers
is the fault of writers