TPO 11 Integrated Writing Task

The reading and the article are contradicting each other, in term of declining trend of reading literatures. To be more specific, the penman of the article presents three theories to support that this trend would negatively affect the culture and literature in the future. However, the lecturer negates these arguments presented in the passage and provides some evidence to refute them.

According to the article,the first dispite focuses on that fact that reading less literature books would gradually diminish the intellectual imagination of young people. Nevertheless, the speaker undermines this by stating that there are other high quality and well written scribes available in the field of science, history and politics which would definitely enforces imagination and other kinds of feeling in reader's mind. Therefore, it is unlikely that reading literature will only enhance creativity.

Moreover, another point of debate highlights that having a shard incline towards television and web articles would mitigate the cultural importance in the future. Nonetheless, the speaker rebute this by asserting that the source of cultural representaion has been changed in past few decades. Nowadays, the importance of culture is being presented in the form of movie shows and songs. Not only this but also young folks could get in touch with culture through reading many article on the internet.

Finally, but importantly, the last text explains that even though having brilient writers, publishers do not want to invest money in order to publish articles due to less interest in reading books. On the contrary, the professor rejects this point and contends that readers should not be blamed since modern books have been made very complex and difficult to read. Thus, readers should not be blamed for this instead it is crystal clear that the authors are at fault who need to be blamed.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.