TPO 13

TPO-13

Recently there has been debate about the increase in commercial fossil sales and their advantages and disadvantages. More specifically, in regard to the passage, the writer put forth the idea that many millionaires try to buy fossils for their personal interest. While the lecturer in the listening passage is quick to point out that there are some serious flaws in writers’ claims.

first and foremost, the author of the reading highlights that many multimillionaires buy the fossils for their personal satisfaction which affects a public interest in that fossils. however, some professionals in the same field stand in firm opposition to this claim. In the listening, for example, the professor mentions that many schools and libraries also get a chance to buy these fossils which helps them to study those fossils and exhibit them in front of people.

Secondly, one group of scholars represented by the writer thinks that when rich people buy fossils, they defeat many scientists and universities in that bid however they can’t do research on that fossils. On the other hand, of course, not all experts in the field believe this is accurate. Again, the lecturer specifically addresses this point when she says, when millionaires try to buy fossils they first get a scientist to check that whether it is a fossil or not. So scientists always have a chance to handle the fossils.

Finally, the author brings his argument to a close by suggesting that many times fossils are mishandled by workers or scientists who are not trained or don’t have knowledge about fossils trained scientist and also authored gave examples of oviraptors of dinosaurs and how they worked bad with these fossils. Nevertheless, not surprisingly the lecturer take issue with this claim by contending that it’s always a better option to discover fossils with minor mistakes than undiscovered them because most scientist and university are not aware enough about the fossils the commercial people do.

To sum up, both the writer and professor hold conflicting views about fossils. it’s clear that they will have trouble finding common ground on this issue.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

=====================