TPO-16

TPO-16

The article states that the further exploration of Archaeology science in the United Kingdom with tremendous history legacy is confronting serious problem due to the limitation in Britain and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor says that in 1990 new rules were adopted in the United Kingdom that had changed the whole feel of Archaeology. the new rules improved the situation in all three areas discussed in the passage and the professor refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading states that many valuable artifacts were lost or destroyed because of the digging of the newly developed construction site meeting with the need of increasing human population. The professor refutes this point by stating that the new guidelines stated that before any construction project, the new site has to be examined by Archaeologist to see if the site is of Archaeologist interest or not, then the Archaeologist and the government make a plan for preserving the artifacts.

Second, the passage posits that many Archaeologist felt that the financial support for archeological research was inadequate, also the Archaeology was funded mostly through the government. In contrast, the professor says that the rules stated that any archaeological work done in the construction site will be paid by the construction company, not by the government.

Third, the author's claims that it was difficult to have a career in Archaeology and few positions available, most of the Archaeologist pursuing careers. The professor counter's this point by explaining that the new guideline provided a lot of paid for Archaeologists because expert Archaeologists should be hired to examine sites and plan researches. Therefore, the number of professional archaeologist have increased to a level that is never been before.

and few positions available,
and few positions are available,

that is never been before.
that has never been before.