TPO 18

TPO 18

The reading passage and lecturer discuss ways of how to protect a type of evergreen tree which live in Florida and call it Torreya taxifoha. Although the reading provides three theories about how we can protect Torreya, the speaker refutes this idea through several reasons which I will describe in this reporter.

First, the reading argues that reestablishing Tetteya in the same place which they have been lives for thousands of years is a practical way. They prefer to live in a microclimate that the weather in this small place is different from the region of which that area is a part. The lecturer, in contrast, rejects this by claiming that what happened in the small area that closet to the large regions. These eras strongly affect a large era neer them. And when this place becoming dry, the small microclimate will dry, and all trees become died.

Furthermore, unlike the passage which states that scientist can cultivate the Terreya in a different place and location, and grow them in the place where the weather becomes cooler. However, The professor argues that considering other trees like a black tree which cultivated in the other place for became to live. The black trees grow so quickly, and it caused kill native trees and other planets that lived in that place. It made an unpredicted result.

Finally, unlike the passage which states that scientists can provide monitored environmental that protect the Torreya in this place, the professor argues that for monitoring place we need large space with different plants and trees. In this method is not a proper solution and is not able to cure disease. additionally, the Torrey tree is large genetically diverse species and the research centers have not enough capacity to place them. Furthermore, The research centers are no cable of finding diseases and solve them in long term.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.