TPO 18 Integrated Writing Task In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida started to die out No one is sure exactly what caused the decline but chances are good that if nothing is done Torreya wi

TPO-18 - Integrated Writing Task In the 1950s Torreya taxifoha, a type of evergreen tree once very common in the state of Florida, started to die out. No one is sure exactly what caused the decline, but chances are good that if nothing is done, Torreya wi

The reading passage introduced the condition in 1950 when the the tree named torreya taxifolia is come to extinct and sooner it die out. To save that tree some expert suggest three ways to preserve this tree. The lecturer in listening seems disagree with this suggestions and attack on every point made in reading.

First. The experts in reading states that we can replant the torreya tree in the same area from where from they relate. this place has microclimate atmosphere in which the climate ohgf one place is different from whole place of all part, which is cooler and help torreya to grow. The professor in listening disagree with this suggestion and says that this idea is unlikely successful because the diversed climate of this place which sooner become dry because of global warming and the wetland present there are going to drained.

Second, the experts states their next way of moving torreya at different place far from florida climate which make it grow in cooler climate more rapidly and help them from extinction because scientist claim that in past the torreya thrived more in northern areas. The lecturer in the listening adrees her point against this suggestion that, if we repalnt the torreya in north region it will many native plant for their own growth and soon the native plant will come to extinct. As evidence she gave the example of black locus tree.

Third, at the last experts highlights their last point that we can preserve torreya at research centre where the climate is monitere by scientist which help us to preserve the seeds of torreya as well as the species and we can conduct the various research on it also. Again the lecturer disagree with this point and mention that research centre make torreya tree weak in disease resistance because of low population of their species, to become disease resistance species must have large population.

To sum up both the writer and professor hold conflicting view about preservation of torreya tree. Its clear that they will have trouble finding common ground on this issue.

Sentence: The reading passage introduced the condition in 1950 when the the tree named torreya taxifolia is come to extinct and sooner it die out.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the
Description: The fragment it die out is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace die with verb, past tense

Sentence: To save that tree some expert suggest three ways to preserve this tree.
Description: The fragment expert suggest three is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense

Sentence: The lecturer in listening seems disagree with this suggestions and attack on every point made in reading.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to seems and disagree
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and suggestions

Sentence: The experts in reading states that we can replant the torreya tree in the same area from where from they relate. this place has microclimate atmosphere in which the climate ohgf one place is different from whole place of all part, which is cooler and help torreya to grow.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to from and they
Description: The fragment and help torreya is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: The professor in listening disagree with this suggestion and says that this idea is unlikely successful because the diversed climate of this place which sooner become dry because of global warming and the wetland present there are going to drained.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and drained

Sentence: Second, the experts states their next way of moving torreya at different place far from florida climate which make it grow in cooler climate more rapidly and help them from extinction because scientist claim that in past the torreya thrived more in northern areas.
Description: The word states is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to states
Description: The fragment which make it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment more rapidly and is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace rapidly with adjective

Sentence: The lecturer in the listening adrees her point against this suggestion that, if we repalnt the torreya in north region it will many native plant for their own growth and soon the native plant will come to extinct.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, post-determiner
Suggestion: Refer to will and many

Sentence: Third, at the last experts highlights their last point that we can preserve torreya at research centre where the climate is monitere by scientist which help us to preserve the seeds of torreya as well as the species and we can conduct the various research on it also.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to experts and highlights
Description: The fragment which help us is rare

Sentence: Again the lecturer disagree with this point and mention that research centre make torreya tree weak in disease resistance because of low population of their species, to become disease resistance species must have large population.
Description: The fragment lecturer disagree with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disagree with verb, past participle
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to tree and weak

Sentence: To sum up both the writer and professor hold conflicting view about preservation of torreya tree.
Description: The word sum is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to sum
Description: The fragment professor hold conflicting is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hold with verb, past tense

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3