tpo 2 integrated writing

tpo 2 integrated writing

The reading passage supports the idea of doing new projects in a team, which is a group of people rather than working individually. While lecturer opposes the idea by giving contradicting statements and examples.

Firstly, reading passage mentions that the team can attack a project in a better way. Different people hold the varieties of skills, knowledge, and expertise than an individual. There are more number of people and greater resources in group. So, team works in more productive way and with high efficiency on time. They can solve the problems meticulously. So, success or failure of the projects will not go to a single person but responsibility will be divided among all the people in a group. Lecturer mentioned that in one company the project did not finished on time in quick way. There due to group the wasted time on getting agreements from the members. One or Two of the people influenced the group and worked as per their ideas. So, remaining people dropped from the project. Whole project went in wrong direction and the project was failure.

Furthermore, passage mentions that group process can be very rewarding for members of a team. Members, who have decision making power, will feel better. Those who just follow them will be unhappy. Individual team member gets better chance to shine. Lecturer gives opposite idea. He discusses about a project done in a company. The project was done in a group. When the project got success then the recognition went to all the team members. Those, who did not contributed also got reward. There were no names of contributors. So, real contributors' attitudes were opposite to mentioned in reading passage. They were not happy as specially their contributions were no highlighted.

Thus, the reading passage and the lecture contradicts each other in every aspects by giving authentic points.

Different people hold the varieties of skills, knowledge, and expertise than an individual.
Different people hold the varieties of skills, knowledge, and expertise more than an individual.

the project did not finished on time in quick way
the project did not finish on time in a quick way

There due to group the wasted time on getting agreements from the members
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Those, who did not contributed also got reward.
Those, who are not contributed also got reward.

Sentence: So, real contributors' attitudes were opposite to mentioned in reading passage.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and mentioned

Not in a correct format. Need three arguments.

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Less contents wanted from the reading passages(25%) but more content wanted from the lecture (75%).

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

--------------------------