TPO 21 integrated writing task

The reading passage and the lecture have a discussion on genetically modified trees. The author of the article suggests three potential advantages. However, the lecturer considers none of them would be effective with certainty.

First, the author claims that genetically modified trees can survive extreme conditions. On the contrary, it has been strongly opposed by the instructor with new proof. The professor says that in each species of tree there are some individual trees that are resistant to the unusual situation and even other trees can not tolerate the condition. This is why the opinion of the reading is challenged heavily.

Moreover, the article mentions that genetically modified trees are more economically beneficial than others. By contrast, the professor states that genetically modified trees have hidden costs. For instance, after gathering the crops farmers can not plant new trees easily. By law, they should pay the company whenever they want to plant new trees, which differs the reading as well.

Finally, the reading implies that genetically modified trees prevent overexploitation of old trees for purposes. On the other hand, the professor in the listening material maintains that genetically modified trees are highly aggressive rather than normal trees. they could be problematic for normal trees as they are usually planted between normal trees and hence compete with them over resources. Thus, reading passages has been refuted again.

Therefore, the speaker departs totally from the opinions on the topic made in the reading.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3