tpo 21.1

tpo 21.1

The text and lecturer offer two opposing views on the accuracy of hypothesis which illustrates the benefits of genetic modified tress. While the text list some evidences as the advantages of this phenomenon, the professor counters these specific points and presents some clues to call into question for the information in the reading passage.

First of all, the professor disapproves the hypothesis that these trees are more resistance, which in the reading part is named as one of the main benefits of genetic modification. The lecturer states that these changes and edits make all the trees to unify; moreover, their features are adapted to specific condition such as specific temperature, and pests. In this condition, if they experience any different situation, which does have no any similarity with their accustomed surrounding, all of them will be died. However, the natural and unmodified trees have these abilities to adjust their stabilities with the new changes and continue to survive.

Next, although the passage uses the point of economic benefits as one of the merits, the professor casts doubt to the truth of this claim. As the lecturer asserts the seeds of these trees cost more than the ordinary trees; besides, their farmers have to pay a specific charge for every time, when they plant the trees. These expenses overweight the financial benefits earned from the proliferated yields.

Finally, the lecturer argues that these altered trees are one of the main competitors of the natural trees in the environment. Meanwhile, the text presumes that the altered trees blind overexploitation of wild trees. Based upon the professor’s evidences the changed trees are more aggressive in the survival competition. In addition, they obtain the main portion of nutrition and benefits in the jungle.

are more resistance,
are more resistant,