Tpo 26 Summarise the points made in the lecture being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage

Tpo 26
Summarise the points made in the lecture, being sure to explain how they case doubt on specific points made in the reading passage.

The lecture and reading are both about reasons of spread the zebra mussel. The lecturer states that the reasons, which are mentioned in the reading, are unconvencing for the following reasons.

First of all, the trouble of zebra mussels spread by human transportation. The teacher says that technology is too advanced today. Spreading those creatures by ships can reduce. He says that the ships can empty the water in the ocian's water to prevent those enimals from transfer by water insted of empty the water in the revir"s water. As a result, zebra mussels will reduce in number. However, reading asserts that those creatures are transported by ships.

Secondly, the problem of predators. The professor mentions that, in the past, there were no predators feed on mussels. This cause a tremendous increasing in mussels number. Today, many birds are adapted to eat mussels in order to survive. Therefore, mussels numbers are reduced. On the other hand, The reading opposes this concept.

Finally, the issue of mussels impcat on fishes population. The professor says that these creatures are cause reducing in the tap fishes population because they have a negative impact on fishes But the mussels have a positive impact on bottom fishes. Mussels have a positive impact on there food