TPO 29 integrated dinosaurs migrated for three reasons their diet supports this hypothesis there are many skeletons in that site they were physically capable of migrating long distances

TPO 29- integrated
dinosaurs migrated for three reasons. their diet supports this hypothesis. there are many skeletons in that site. they were physically capable of migrating long distances.

The article asserts that Edmontosauruses migrated to south in order to survive hard conditions of winters. The professor, on the other hand, overthrows this premise and believes that the explanations of the author are not convincing. In the following, her justifications, used to shed light on this controversial issue, will be explained thoroughly.

First of all, the reading claims that these huge dinosaurs had a satisfactory diet which easily supports the migration hypothesis. However, the lecturer insists that they did not have to migrate, mainly because the conditions in the north slope were not so bad to force them to move. During the peak of the summer, as the educator said, there was 24 hours of sunshine which made it possible for plants to grow well. In the winter, there were scores of dead vegetations from which these animals could consume.

Secondly, the passage upholds that numerous skeletons have been discovered in that location which approves the hypothesis. Nonetheless, the educator declares that many animals used to live in herds for many other reasons, such as protecting them selves from their predators. This approach was practical and plausible for the whole year, so they were not urged to migrate. This inclination has also been found in other ancient animals like Rosovelt Elks - large plant eaters - which did not migrate for no reason.

Tertiary, from the perspective of their physical capabilities, the essay posits that those creatures could undergo long-distance migrations. The teacher, however, opposes this idealization since she assumes that only large and mature Edmontosauruses could tolerate hard conditions of long migrations. Juvenile ones could not follow other bigger dinosaurs in the same pace; therefore, they could have slowed down the herd and stopped them from reaching their destination. Moreover, adults could not live small ones behind owing to the fact that they did not have the ability to live by them selves.