TPO 29 Integrated writing

TPO 29-Integrated writing

Both the reading and listening discuss whether the declination of the frog population is solvable or not. The former argues that by controling three factors the frog population can be saved where the latter contradicts that none of the method discusses in the reading is practical to solve the problem.

First of all, the author contends that the chemical pestisides are contributing to the harmful attack to the frog nerve system and thus creating breathing problem that leads to death to the frog population. In contrast, the lecturer argues that, it is economically injustice for those farmers in certain area where the frog population are endangered to control their use of pesticides bacause this will create a huge crops loos fpoor them and they can not compete with other fermars who do not face such restriction.

Secondly, The reading asserts that, deadly fungus thicken the frog skins and since the frog use their skin to breath, they have serious health problem and hoping that by injecting antifungal medicin this problem can easily solve. However the professor rebuts that, it is extremely difficult to capture every individual frog and inject them the medici.Moreover, he adds that the injection do not confirm the protection of the upcomming gerenation from the fungus and thus the off spring also have to take the medicin which will be complicated and expensive.

Finally, the text claims that, the frog habitant that is the wather areas are in danger due to the heavy use oad draining and claims that by controling them the frog population can be saved. On the other hand, the listening counters that, the water land controling is not the perfect solution since the water lands are declining due to the global warming effect. he further argue that, without controling the global warming the water lands can not be saved so that the declining frog population.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.