TPO 29 integrated writing task

The reading passage introduces the possibility of migration to south area and shows several reasons, while the lecturer holds a different point of view.
In the reading passage, the author begins by stating that no plants might have grown in north slope during winter, it is highly possible that they would go south area to find food. However, the lecturer counters this statement by contending that they had not moved from their place as the area they lived in was much warmer than today. He claims that the sun had given light all day and thus vegetation could have gotten in the winter season.
Secondly, the writer points out that a lot of admontosaur skeletons have been discovered from the same place.The article notes that caribou and buffalo, a modern-day migratory animals also move there.The professor refutes this challenge by arguing that it is true that herds also live there in order to protect themselves from predators
Last, the text says that edmonosaurs were very strong to migrate far cry distance. It is supported by evidence that the distance needs to move southward is 1600km but they can run 45 km per hour so it is easy to go there. The speaker, nonetheless, casts doubt on the claim made the text. He suggests that they are basically incapable to run fast. Indeed, they move very slowly and quite impossible to reach there.