TPO 33 integrated

TPO 33 integrated

The reading passage talks about the purpose of using carved stone balls, while the lecturer holds a different point of view. To begin with, the author begins by stating that people used those balls for their hunting or fighting. It is mentioned that a plethora of balls were found on the holes and it was easy to swing or throw grasping at the end of the cord. In contrast, the professor refutes this statement by contending that the balls were vulnerable to break or crack. He claims that folks preserved it in good way.
Secondly. the writer points out that carved stone balls were very effective to measure as well as to weight because of its uniform size. The article notes that the balls were used to calculate any grain or food and it has unique characters like interchangeable. However, the lecturer rejects this challenges by explaining that the balls were made different sorts of stone. He believes that though they were the same size, they possess different weight. As they were different densities.
Finally, the text says that people used those balls for their social status. This evidence is supported by that many stone balls have prodigious designs. The speaker, nonetheless, disagrees with this by mentioning that the designs covered by balls were very simple. He suggests that people did not decorate their graves by stone ball as well as any scientist t do not find any grave which is built with stone balls.