TPO 43 Integrated Writting

TPO 43 - Integrated Writting

The author of the reading states that there are three methods which can be used so as to save the population of frogs which play a pivotal role in the ecosystem of their habitat and their population is decreasing drastically which has put them in danger of extinction. The lecturer, on contrary, finds all of the methods mentioned in the reading unfeasible and unpractical, and refute the methods all by specific detail.
The first method which reading proposes is putting strict laws to prohibit use of pesticides which farmers use and finally come to frog's habitat and as this pesticide go to the body of frogs bring about breathing problems for frogs and culminate in death of them. On the other hand, lecturer believe that this idea would not be economically fair and farmers need pesticides to protect the corps. In addition, the lecturer believe that prohibiting farmers which their farms are in vicinity of frogs habitat because this way farming in these farms would be extremely disadvantageous in comparison with farming in other areas.
Furthermore, the reading believe that one of the factor which is contributing to the extinction of frogs is poisonous fungus which thicken the skin of some of the frogs which lead to death of frogs because they get their required water through their skin and reading proposes that anti-fungus medication should be applied on large scale to cure frogs, this way the population of frogs will be preserved. On contrary, the lecturer asserts that doing medication on frogs individually will not be practical because she believes not only this medications must be done for the frogs but also this should be done for their offspring which is incredibly intricate and expensive.
Finally, the author states that the population of frogs has been decreased because the natural habitat of frogs is threatened by human activities, such as excessive use of water and dehydrating wetlands for developing purposes and believes that this habitats like wetlands must be protected because frogs rely on them. Conversely, the lecturer underlies the fact that water used for developing purposes is not in charge of reduction of frog's population and believes that global warming has caused a lot of species to be disappeared and extinct. Moreover, she asserts that forbidding water usage for developing purposes and building habitat for frogs would not be effective because the main factor which has decimated frog's population and other animals is global warming.