TPO 66

TPO 66

The reading and the lecture are both about airships. The auther provides three advantages of using aurships. The lecturer, however, finds them dubious and casts doubt on the reasons proposed by the reading passage.
According to the reading, airships use less fuel for vertical lift becaus they are using light gases.
Conversely, this specific arguments is challenged by the lecturer. He claims that airships use hydrogen and helium for fullfilling ballons that both of them make probles. In addition, he points out the hydrogen is very dengures because it get fire easiely and besides, the heliume is rera and it is not light as hydrogen, thu, it is not practical like hydrogen. Further, usingthe helume is expensive.
Furthermore, the reading passage holds the view that aireships are practical for hard reaching places. On the contrary, the lecturer asserts that airships need to really stedy in hard condisions like windy place. He goes to say that ballons are very big while the are very light and can loss their stayblities by winds and get fire.
Finally, the article posits that aireships can reach higher atmosphier and replace the satellites. In contrast, the lecturer's stance is that in high elevation in the Earth's orbit high winds occure and the airshps cannot stay stable. He notes that airships need burn a larg amount of fuel to keep stable in higher atmosphier, therefore, they need to refule friquently and it interupte the hole prosses of replacing satellites.