Tpo 7

Tpo 7

The passage states that American wood forest companies do not care or interest about obtaining ecocertification like other international wood companies. The author believes that American customers do not trust the advertisement, and ecocerified wood more expensive than regular wood. Also, American forests companies do not sell their products internationally; therefore, it is not necessary to be certified. In contrast, the professor repudiates the passage and refutes all three reasons proving that they are not convincing.

First, the reading states that since American customers watch too much advertisement, they do not believe in the importance of certified environmental friendly companies. However, the professor believes that the clients do not treat every business the same way. He explains that Americans usually manage to differentiate between independent and international companies; therefore, they prefer the independent ones and trust them if they would be environmental friendly certified.

Second, the article asserts that certified product would be so expensive for American citizens. So, they would not purchase from those companies.The listening passage thinks that even though American customers care about money; However, they care about the products. In fact, thy distinguish among the 50% discount products and the high-value quality products which are mostly ecocerified environmental friendly.

Third, the writer claims that domestic companies sell their product only inside the USA, they do not port their goods and interact with international customers. So, if foreigner customers like certified products, it is not necessary, American consumers do. While the speaker casts doubt this idea and he states that even though domestic companies do not care about international customers, but the competition between companies is what the American companies care about most. If they do not care, the internationals competition will be crowded and success inside the USA.

All in all, the lecture rebuffs the three reasons of that passage.

and ecocerified wood more expensive than regular wood
and ecocerified wood is more expensive than regular wood

So, if foreigner customers like certified products, it is not necessary, American consumers do.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

While the speaker casts doubt this idea
While the speaker casts doubt on this idea

even though domestic companies do not care about international customers, but the competition
Description: don't put 'even though' 'but' in one sentence.

will be crowded and success inside the USA.
will be crowded and successful inside the USA.

Sentence: If they do not care, the internationals competition will be crowded and success inside the USA.
Suggestion: Refer to internationals and competition

Write the essay in 20 minutes. Less contents wanted.

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster
-------------------------