Tpo13

Tpo13

In this set of material the author and the professor discuss private selling and buying fossils for private collectors. The reading passage states some disadvantages behind this selling. Whereas, the lecture repudiates what states in the passage suggesting that private selling of those ancient organisms has positive Effects for Both Scientists and General public The Lecturer refutes Those Three Disadvantages of the Passage Proving That They are not convincing.

First, the reading public Passage States That Would not be Able to See if They sold Fossils Those Valuable to Private Collectors who do not allow public to View Them. While, the Professor thinks this Way That People to Own android.permission Modest Those Fossils and study and Purchase Them as They need so They CAN educate Themselves.

Second, the Professor Believes That only add value for Those Scientists CAN Because They Fossils who are the only Expertise Understand Them, Which casts Doubt Passage Suggests What about the value of Those Missing Fossils if sold for Private Scientific Exam without Passing through.

Third, the Lecturer thinks That Would it be worth it to lose some o9f Those Remnants When Fossils inexpertise excavated for private selling, because having some of them better than nothing. Which is opposite what the passage suggests

States That Would not be Able to See
States That it Would not be Able to See

Which casts Doubt Passage
Which casts Doubt on Passage

Which is opposite what the passage suggests
Which is opposite to what the passage suggests

Sentence: Third, the Lecturer thinks That Would it be worth it to lose some o9f Those Remnants When Fossils inexpertise excavated for private selling, because having some of them better than nothing.
Error: inexpertise Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put the first letter uppercase

-----------------------