TPO.15

Essay topics

The reading discusses amphibian species native to Central and South America. And talkes about the measures that have been proposed to stop the spread of the cane toad in Australia.and provides three ways. In contrast the professor says that these measures are unsuccessful and causes a lot of damage, and he confutes each claim of the reading.

First , the reading states that one way to prevent the spread of the toad would be to build a national fence. Conversely the professor says that, this is not good way because young eggs found in streams and river which are flown from one side to another carrying the eggs with them, and these eggs will establish population.

Second; the reading says that , the toads could be captured and destroyed by volunteers. Cane toads can easily be caught in simple traps and can even be captured by hand. But the professor says that the volunteers could have success but untrained ones can cause damage ,furthermore young toads and cane toad eggs are not easier to gather and destroy.

Third, the reading claims that researchers are developing a disease causing virus to control the cane toad populations. However the professor says that, this is bad idea and she gives an example of animal attack by virus how can protect population in the united states?It won't prevent them from maturing and reproducing.

these measures are unsuccessful and causes a lot of damage,
these measures are unsuccessful and cause a lot of damages,

this is not good way
this is not a good way

this is bad idea
this is a bad idea

Sentence: And talkes about the measures that have been proposed to stop the spread of the cane toad in Australia.and provides three ways.
Error: talkes Suggestion: talks