Tpo15

Tpo15

In this set of material the reading passage and the listening, passage discusses ways to stop spread the cane toad amphibians in Australia which transported from Central South America to eat insects and help farmers there. The author suggests helpful ways to destroy those threatened cane toad highly population. While, the professor thinks those three ways which are stated in the passage are not successful.They discuss that as the following:

First, the reading passage states that building national fence would prevent those amphibians from transporting to Australia parts. Whereas, the professor thinks that the fence would not be a successful way to stop spreading eggs and young toads during raising the water level. Consequently, those eggs and young toads will be enough to establish a new generation of that animal.

Second, the article states that capturing and destroying those toads by volunteers are great idea to decline that generation. However, the lecture casts doubts this idea by claims that those volunteers people are not trained enough to select cane toad species and they could capture native frogs and destroy them also.Therefore, he believes it would not be successful way too.

Third, the reading passage suggests that the virus-disease research developing is another great and successful way to develop infection affect only those toads amphibian animals and do not harm reptiles when affected.This virus will prevent those cane toad from maturation and reproduction. As a result, the population of those toads would decrease perfectly. Whereas, the professor in the lecture refutes this way and believes that this virus could be transported to Central South America via reptiles which are naturally moved from Australia and threaten those natural cane toads in the original place and destroy them. Furthermore, this mechanism would disturb the natural ecosystem in that area.

All in all, the professor believes that the fence, the capturing by people and virus disease research would be unsuccessful ways to solve the problem as the passage suggests.

amphibians in Australia which transported from Central South America
amphibians in Australia which are transported from Central South America

Sentence: The author suggests helpful ways to destroy those threatened cane toad highly population.
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to highly and population

the lecture casts doubts this idea
the lecture casts doubts on this idea

Sentence: However, the lecture casts doubts this idea by claims that those volunteers people are not trained enough to select cane toad species and they could capture native frogs and destroy them also.Therefore, he believes it would not be successful way too.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to volunteers and people

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

------------------------