Tpo2-integrated question

Tpo2-integrated question

Essay topics in audio

The professor discusses the disadvantages of working in groups in order to do a project. The details he presents are in direct contrast with the facts illustrated by the reading passage.

First, professor mentions when a member of group provides creative ideas and tries his best to do project in the best possible way this hardworking will be considered as the whole group's activity instead of special names. In fact, he points out by working as group members, people devote themselves in favor of group purposes and they can certainly achieve more personal developments by working as individual. On the other hand, the reading passage elaborates taking part in a group process can be very rewarding for members of the team.

Second, lecturer states that the process of making an ideal decision which matches all notions of group members is a long term period and the final agreement will take a long time to achieve. So the process of group working is much slower than individual working. However, the reading passage demonstrates the group can work more quickly.

Third, the professor asserts that group activities will ignore some practical and creative ideas because people don't think in a general way. Indeed, he makes it clear that some ideas will not accepted by other members of group whereas they could be developed in individual working. Conversely, the reading passage claims that by group working people can share their ideas.