Essay topics: tpo40-Q1-rewrite
The article states that maintaining a human presence on the Venus is not possible due to its inhospitable conditions and provides three reasons to support. However the professor says that maintain a permanent presence on Venus is certainly possible and the problems can be solved, he refutes each of the author's reason.
First, the reading claims that atmospheric pressure at Venus surface is too greater than the pressure at Earth's surface and cause some problems. However, the professor contends that due to 50km height of Venus this pressure is normal equal to the pressures at Earth surface. So there is no danger to crash for spacecraft landed on Venus.
Second, the reading passage posits that there are no water reservoirs on Venus' surface and it is required to supply water to Venus from earth. The professor opposes this point by explaining that Venus contains compound such as carbon dioxide, sulfuric acid and so forth. So chemical process can make water and it is not necessary to import water from earth.
Third, the article says that because of thick clouds that surround the Venus, very little sunlight reaches the planet's surface. The professor refutes this point by saying that the above clouds that fill the Venus atmosphere are not very thick and moreover humans can use both direct and reflected sunlight to generate electricity to power their machines and equipment.
- TPO 45 (3)
- tpo45-Q1 (3)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (rewrite) (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents do not understand their children as much as well as did 50 years ago. (73)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country. (63)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? In 20 years from now on, students will not use printed books any more. (71)
- tpo42 (66)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of television is to educate, not to entertain. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should assign homework for students every dayBut the big argument among teachers is that how much homework is enough for students? do they do assignment every day? (73)
- tpo40-Q1-rewrite (80)