TPO46 Integrated In the United States medical information about patients traditionally has been recorded and stored on paper forms However there are efforts to persuade doctors to adopt electronic medical record systems in which information about patie

The reading passage and the lecture have a discussion on whether the silver coins are historical evidence. The author mentions three potential theories. On the contrary, the professor considers none of them would be persuasive with certainty.

First, the reading passage suggests that the place where coins have been found has a great distance from Norse settlements. However, the opinion of the reading has been opposed by the professor with new proof. The professor says that the Norse carried many objects for a significant distance from Europe, not just silver coins. The opinion from the reading has been challenged heavily.

Moreover, the author claims that no other coins were found while the lecturer states that the silver coins might be brought to North America with Europeans and brought back when they returned, which differs from the article as well.

Finally, the reading believes that the coins are useless to native Americans. On the other hand, the professor in the listening material maintains that the coins might be valuable to native residents due to their beauty and willingness to trade with the visitors. Thus, the reading has been refuted again.

Therefore, the speaker departs totally from the opinions on the topic made in the reading.

better to have 4 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3