TPO50

TPO50

The reading text and lecture are both deal with the possibility of sending human to Mars. While the writer is presenting a problem regarding to that mission, the lecturer is providing the easy solution of it. He stand out the scientists had already discover the technique to mitigate this problem.

First of all, the reading text stats that, it is very difficult to carry out the food, drinkable water and oxygen of the duration of two year. Because, cargo is having little capacity of carry goods. On the other hand, the lecturer is describe the new technology, which is "hydroponics", by this new innovation astronauts can grow their food without the need of soil. additionally, he said that, this people can recycle the irrigation water to use as a potable water and plant grow in this shuttle will absorb the Carbon Dioxide and releases the Oxygen to breath.

Secondly, the reading passage suggests that, men on this mission face severe medical problem in zero gravity zone. He note out that, Those men will face the problem like, reduction in muscle mass and lower down the bone density. In contrast to that, The speaker contends that, now a days many astronauts are staying in zero gravity zone for more than two months. He point out that, they developed several technique to mitigate this problem; like a regular exercise and taking the table of calcium and different mineral.

Lastly, The author believe that, radiation of charged particle is harming the astronauts. He also argues that, now a days it is iimpossible to develop the shiel which can protect them. on the opposite side the tutor stand out that, rsolar radiation are coming out in specific time and scientis are