Essay topics: Do you?
Recently, the phenomenon of T1 and its corresponding impact has sparked a heated debate. Although contested by many that the matter of N1 is highly beneficial, such issue is regarded thoroughly both constructive and positive by a substantial number of individuals. I am inclined to believe that N2 can be a plus, and I will analyze that throughout this essay.
From a social standpoint, T2 can provide the society with some noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact that merits of N3, as well as N4, are inextricably bound up. According to my own experience, when I was a university student, I performed an academic experiment which discovered N5. Thus, beneficial ramifications of both N6 and N7 apparently can be seen.
Within the realm of science, T3 might increase the consequences of N8. Moreover, the fundamental aspects of N9 could relate to this reality that the demerits of N10 pertain to N11. As a tangible example, some scientific research undertaken by a prestigious university has asserted that the downside of N12 is correlated negatively with N13. Hence, it is correct to presume the preconceived notion of N14.
To conclude, while there are several compelling arguments on both sides, I profoundly believe that the benefits of T4 far outweigh its drawbacks. Not only do the advantages of N15 prove the significance of N16, but also pinpoint N17 implications.
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to? (88)
- Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yeild to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently (83)
- Claim: The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with opposing viewing.Reason: Only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea. (66)
- Teachers’ salaries should be determined based on students’ academic performance. (66)
- Can the internet replace the classroom teacher? Discuss your views. (88)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. (83)
- Do you? (11)
- Do you? (11)
- Business whether big or small is to maximize profit. Do you agree with that? Give your opinion. (77)
- What do you think of bidding to host sports events? Is it a blessing or a curse? Give your opinions. (88)