Essay topics: The lazy journalism has become commonplace in today's digitized world. Explain what is it and the cause of it. How do you define "lazy" journalism and what is the cause?
Recently, the phenomenon of the lazy journalism and its corresponding impacts has sparked a heated debate. This issue has some causes and effects which are expained through this essay.
From a social standpoint, the idea of becoming journalists lazy in today world can provide the society with noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact of modernism and development. From my own exerience, when I was a university pupil, I performed an academic experiment which discovered its reasons. Firstly, the internet has a great role to play in today's life. Journalists have easy access to information, news and all data which is needed for their jobs. Furthermore, the information technology has greatly changed the way they work. For instant, modern equipment, new techniques and great accessibilities affect the ways in journalism. Hence, the journalists' activities diminished.
In addition, the other paramount reason that laziness arises among journalist is they are much prefer to aquire information via technological ways. Nowadays, it is nearly impossible to obtain the information ny traditinal ways. Traffic, rising population, rising the number of happenings, fierce competition and the expanded cities are the most significant reasons that lead to enhancing the journalists' propensity to use the easy ways.
In conclusion, while there are loads of reasons to become journalists more lazy than past, I profoundly believe that the internet has strong capability than other factors.
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to? (88)
- Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yeild to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently (83)
- Claim: The best test of an argument is its ability to convince someone with opposing viewing.Reason: Only by being forced to defend an idea against the doubts and contrasting views of others does one really discover the value of that idea. (66)
- Teachers’ salaries should be determined based on students’ academic performance. (66)
- Can the internet replace the classroom teacher? Discuss your views. (88)
- The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. (83)
- Do you? (11)
- Do you? (11)
- Business whether big or small is to maximize profit. Do you agree with that? Give your opinion. (77)
- What do you think of bidding to host sports events? Is it a blessing or a curse? Give your opinions. (88)