Essay topics: Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
One of the most conspicuous trends of today’s world is a colossal upsurge in music being an important subject in schools to promote learning in pupils’ life. There is a widespread worry that this will only lead to a myriad of problems on teenager’s life in recent years. In my opinion, this apprehension is unwarranted and so should be rejected.
At the outset, there is a number of arguments in favour of my stance but the most preponderant one stems in the fact that music helps students to understand other subjects as well, be it math or science. Not only can students grasp other subjects, but they can also enjoy the beauty of music and dance on it. According to my own experience, when I was in school, music helped me to master mathematics and literature. Needless to say, all these merits stand on students in good stead as far as learning is concerned.
Another pivotal aspect of the music subject is that it brings happiness and promotes positivity in students. Besides, it by teaching music in school, students can attain a number of advantages, from peace of mind to clarity of the world situation. As a tangible example, some scientific research undertaken by a prestigious university has asserted that eighty-five percent of the music's students are more creative and not depressed. Hence, it is apparent why many are in favour of music subject being taught at the school.
In view of arguments outlines above, one can conclude that benefits of music subject to enhance children learning are too great to ignore.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|9 hours 11 min ago||manraj123||70||Read full essay|
|2 days 4 hours ago||Alireza.r.68||88||Read full essay|
|2 days 4 hours ago||Alireza.r.68||85||Read full essay|
|4 days 6 hours ago||Ahmed Abuelmagd||55||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||yasamin.gharib62||85||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||namdevjd1||77||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||smb.arami||85||Read full essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||Dangar sandip M.||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 4 weeks ago||hemsingh81||77||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||nicah||55||Read full essay|
- In many countries, students take a year off after finishing school and work or travel during this period. Should students take a gap year before attending universities? What are the advantages and disadvantages of it? (77)
- The means of communicating in society today has changed markedly over the last ten years, in your opinion, what are the positive and negative impacts of this change? (88)
- It is argued that getting married before finishing school or getting a job is not a good choice. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (77)
- In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this phenomenon? (82)
- Do you think formal written examinations are a good way to assess knowledge of students? (77)
- Medical technology can increase the humans' life expectancy. Is it blessing or curse? (77)
- Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (77)
- Team sports are generally promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character. However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behavior. If sporting events can le (77)
- Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this impact on their reputation. (77)
- What is the biggest problem that earth’s residents are facing? Explain both problem and possible solutions. (11)