Essay topics: Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or
disagree? Give your opinion.
Recently, the phenomenon of considering the importance of the music in the schools' curriculums as other subjects and its corresponding impacts has sparked a heated debate. Although this idea is beneficial as it is regarded by the substantial number of individuals both constructive and positive, others hold opponent views. I am inclined to believe that this considering can be plus as it could develop some brilliant aspects for its adherents.
From a social standpoint, the idea of deeming the importance of learning musical lessons in the ordinaru curriculum in schools or universities can provide the society with noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact of modern educational system. From my own experience, when I was a university student, I performed an academic experiment which discovered these benefits. Fristly, instructing musical instruments and how to play them can diminish and release the stress among the youths which is one of the most paramount difficulities that the pupils have. Moreover, learning the musical subjects can boost the dull atmosphere of theoretical education in formal curriculum. Furthermore, being familiar with music and developing the ability of playing some music instruments thrive the learning skills and also can alter the young generations' behaviour and attitudes.
On the one hand, there is no doubt that the idea of putting the same concentration on music like the other educational subjects has some opponents. According to research undertaken by a prestigious world-renowned university, learning music is not really priority for the youngesters and they should focus on some crucial subjects including mathematics, physics or chemistry.
In conclusion, while there are several compelling arguments on both sides, I profoundly believe that the merits of the importance of studying music for young pupils are far more outweigh their demerits.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|21 hours 41 min ago||namdevjd1||77||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||smb.arami||85||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Dangar sandip M.||55||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||hemsingh81||77||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 days ago||nicah||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||Junaid54||80||Read full essay|
|5 months 6 days ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||3pid||55||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||lmquan||87||Read full essay|
- Do you? (11)
- Do you? (11)
- Business whether big or small is to maximize profit. Do you agree with that? Give your opinion. (77)
- What do you think of bidding to host sports events? Is it a blessing or a curse? Give your opinions. (88)
- Government should allocate sources prior to the technology research, do you agree or disagree? Give your own experience and examples. (77)
- The lazy journalism has become commonplace in today's digitized world. Explain what is it and the cause of it. How do you define "lazy" journalism and what is the cause? (77)
- In a cashless society, people use more credit cards. Cashless society seems to be a reality, and how realistic do you think? What are the advantages and disadvantage es of this phenomenon? (77)
- In less developed countries, are the disadvantages from tourism as great as the advantages? (85)
- What do you think of bidding to host sports events? Is it a blessing or a curse? Give your opinions. (77)
- Business today have no benefit to society and planet, they think about their own benefits. (80)