Essay topics: Some say that music is as important as other subjects in schools to promote learning in children life. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
Recently, the phenomenon of improtance of music as other learning subjects and its corresponding impacts have sparked a heated debate. Although contested by many that the significane of complex procedures is highly beneficial, such issue is regarded thoroughly both constructive and consequetive positive by a substantial number of individuals. I am inclined to believe that promoting children in their life can be a plus and I will analyze that throughout this essay.
From a general standpoint, teacthing facilities such as music classes can provide the society with some noticeable effects which are rooted in the fact that crucial issues, as well as ultimately outcomes, are inextricably bound up. According to my own experience, when I was a university student, I performed an academic experiment which discovered current policies. Thus, the beneficial ramifications of both musical instrument and developing musical skills apparently can be seen.
Within the realm of a public arena, learning materials might increase the consequences of critical needs. As a tangible example, some scientific research undertaken by a prestigious university has assserted that the downsides of creative processes is correslated negatively with vital issues. Hence, it is correct to presume the preconceived notion of this remarkeable phenomenon.
To conclude, while there are several compelling arguments on both sides, I profoundly believe that the benfits of teaching music in school far outweigh its drawback. Not only do the advantages of this unique phenomenon prove the significance of total outcomes, but also pinpoint the thorny issues' potential implications.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 17 min ago||namdevjd1||77||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||Dangar sandip M.||55||Read full essay|
|3 months 1 week ago||hemsingh81||77||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 days ago||nicah||55||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||Junaid54||80||Read full essay|
|5 months 6 days ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 1 week ago||3pid||88||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||3pid||55||Read full essay|
|6 months 2 weeks ago||bashirheidari||88||Read full essay|
|7 months 4 weeks ago||lmquan||87||Read full essay|
- In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well. What is your opinion? (85)
- Many students take part-time jobs while studying at university. Do you think it is a good idea or a bad idea? (88)
- In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory.Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting?If it is compulsory in a democratic society, what conclusions can we draw about ‘Nature of democracy?’ (11)
- Many students take part-time jobs while studding in university. Do you think it is a good idea or bad idea? (11)
- Nowadays, mass media including TV, radio and newspaper have become an essential part of our lives.What is your opinion? (88)
- Nowadays, it is increasingly more difficult to maintain the right balalcne between work and other aspects of one's life, such as leisure time with family memebers. How important do you think in this balance? why do people find it hard to achieve? (11)
- The advanced medical technology expands human’s life. Do you think it is a curse or blessing? (88)
- do you agree with Getting married before finishing studies (88)
- Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal example. (85)
- Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are a role model for youngsters. Do you support or not? (88)