Are the heroes of our history, doomed to be forgotten? Or they will all be remembered until the end of time.

DONT FORGET
Our world has been many figures. Each one of them rised and died, while the other took their place. This chain reaction continued for several centuries until today. One could argue about the meaning and necesity of this short information, but to understand about these ‘heroes ‘ we should know more about their deeds and actions which earned them a luxurious room in the history hotel. But do we know each of these heroes in history, or forget some of them whom were doomed to be forgotten. Personally, I believe that every hero has a place in history and none of th...

Sentence: Each one of them rised and died, while the other took their place.
Error: rised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: One could argue about the meaning and necesity of this short information, but to understand about these heroes we should know more about their deeds and actions which earned them a luxurious room in the history hotel.
Error: necesity Suggestion: necessity

Sentence: An important military commander, or an important head of state would get the guarantee for a place to remember in history becuase of the high rank they achieved.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because

Sentence: As for an historical example, Adolf Hitler, the famous Nazi Dictator who made Germany decleare war on the half of the world and who caused the death of millions of people in Europe is still can widely be remembered.
Error: decleare Suggestion: declare

Sentence: The entrie history itself is formed after the important heroes and characters and eliminating and forgeting them would give out the same meaning as forgetting the history'.
Error: forgeting Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: entrie Suggestion: entire

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/sat