Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standarts so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view

Should a college education focus on cultivating and encouraging the imagination of students or on teaching basic facts and standarts so that we all share a certain amount of common knowledge? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on these issues. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experience, or observations.

IMAGİNATİON VS UNİFORMİTY

Over the years, millions of people get educated from colleges and universities and get started to work.These students are usually treated equelly with the aim of having them equelly succesful is being in the head of educators and teachers. A math lesson is equelly divided by students who are on to the same type of job and social sciences or writing lesson are equally given to the people who want to become a historian or writer. With this 'equal treatment' way, many could think that the students are on the good way for a total succes, ...

Sentence: Over the years, millions of people get educated from colleges and universities and get started to work.These students are usually treated equelly with the aim of having them equelly succesful is being in the head of educators and teachers.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful
Error: equelly Suggestion: equally

Sentence: A math lesson is equelly divided by students who are on to the same type of job and social sciences or writing lesson are equally given to the people who want to become a historian or writer.
Error: equelly Suggestion: equally

Sentence: The power of imagination, which is almost unique to everbody should be the most important factor involving the education of students.
Error: everbody Suggestion: everybody

Sentence: Because everbody isnt same and putting everyone on the same basket would have less advantage than putting each of them in different courses about their imaginations.
Error: isnt Suggestion: is not
Error: everbody Suggestion: everybody

Sentence: First of we should always remember that people arent the same and no one could treat them as same like ants or bees.
Error: arent Suggestion: are not

Sentence: Iw we put them all under the same type of program and courses, in the end we would have five bankers but we couldnt call all of them as perfect, because of their personal talents and thoughts may damage their work effort as they would lack the requirements and knowledge about the position that the company put them into.
Error: couldnt Suggestion: couldn't

Sentence: But If the college separates the students depending on their imagination or talents, the company would get more succesful workers, as they would know about who to pick into which position.As for an example one of the students may like to talk much while he hates to write.
Error: succesful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: By knowing this, the college could prepare him about talking and other stuff and at the end, he coulod become the lawyer of the company, instead of the accountanent.
Error: coulod Suggestion: could
Error: accountanent Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But ?t should be noted that everybody has imagination and with proper training, could be discovored, and the situation of 'one would be taken and the rest would be without job' is a nonsense as one of the company would gain him and the rest would get the others who are left.
Error: discovored Suggestion: discovered

Sentence: As a result of this, we can clearly state that personal education is more important than standart classic college education which applied on everyone.
Error: standart Suggestion: standard

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater