51 What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

It is no surprise that a town’s livelihood can be extremely increased by improving its appeal to a wider audience. If I were the one to bring about changes that would influence my hometown’s attractiveness to my peers, developing unique traveling experiences and creating new jobs for those with suitable skills would be my priorities.

To begin with, it is a wise strategy to attract young people by offering exciting and interesting experiences. It is common knowledge adolescences enjoy activities that evoke fascination. Therefore, I would make effort to make full use of my hometown’s history and tourist attractions, bringing out their full potential. To be capable of performing those tasks, there would be many influential factors to deal with and improve, such as transportation, travel facilities, and preservation of attractions. Furthermore, a plan to create an honest and remarkable representation of the town on social media could be a great helping hand in raising its popularity. If these objectives were to be carried out effectively, the appeal of my hometown to the targeted audience would increase significantly.

Another method to attract people my age would be to create employment. As a result of the aforementioned change, if the town’s image were to be widely known, it would be beneficial to leave a lasting impact on travelers by showing job opportunities. With more tasks to assign and carry out, new jobs would be created, most of which regard marketing and tourism. These positions would be most efficiently done by younger workers. A chance to earn income as well as experience is undoubtedly valuable to young people. In addition, the town's workforce would also be renewed and improved. Hence, offering employment opportunities to adolescence is a good way to appeal to youngsters.

To sum up, in order to make my hometown more widely known among young people, it would be my priority to bring about changes to enhance tourism quality and offer new jobs to them, as these actions can sufficiently improve the town's image as well as give people reasons to return or stay for income.