74 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People like to travel and discover the world around them. In my opinion, traveling in a group is the best way to do that for several reasons.
First, it is safer to travel on a group rather than individually. the places suitable to visit are known very well by the tour guides. They will choose the places according to their reputation and the level of safety. Also, they can manage the situation if anything happens. Two years ago, my father suggested that we should go in a vacation and visit new places. He wanted to visit Turkey, but he was concerned about the safety since we would travel to a place we had never visited or know anything about it . We travelled wit in a group with a tour guy and during the journey, my brother broken his leg and my father did not know what he should do. To make the situation worse, he spent most of the money at shopping. Our tour guide helped us and solved the problem. If the guide was not with us, we would have a huge problem.
Second, travelling in a group is more fun and allow us to meet new people as well as get along with them. People can do different activities with each other and share their experience in life which allow them to have fun. on my Trip to Turkey, I got along with a girl since we had the same interest. Both of us interest in collecting old stones and antiques. We collect together more than 100 stones and bought some antiques. She taught me how to distinguish the different types of stones and its textures. Also, during the night all the group’s member were gather to eat, song, dance and take some photos. It was a great vacation with a precious memory
Finally, travelling in a group can save money and time. There are different companies that work in tourism and compete between each other to attract the travelers. As a result, they offer cheap trips around the year.
In Conclusion, traveling in a group advantages overweight travelling individually for several reasons. it is more fun, safer, meet new people and save money and time.