Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.

Life is unpredictable, a person could encounter versatile changes throughout his life. Some changes could be for the best, others unfortunately could be bad. I personally, when comparing my life to five years ago, have definitely changed in several ways.

To begin with, five years ago, I was living in Jerusalem among my family and my beloved ones, therefore I felt so much secure. For example; I didn't have to worry, if encountered by any kind of problem because I was confident that I would be embraced with all the support of my family and friends. Moreover, at that time I used to work, hence...

Sentence: I worked as a pharmacist and I was content to recieve a fairly well paid salary every month.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: After all I believe that up untill today, I still feel secure, as I have a husband who gives me all the support and the enthusiasm that I always looked for.
Error: untill Suggestion: until

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl