Standerdized tests provide sufficient information to determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university. Do you agree or disagree?

Standardized tests are essential tests, that inevitably provide sufficient information to determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university. They are prepared and supervized by proficient people. In addition to this, they are relevant in correspondance to a college\university level, and they have been also introduced long enough to prove successful results.

First of all, these tests are prepared by highly educated proficient people. Such people are totally aware of the goals and importance of any standardized test. Therefore they make sure that the questions in the tests are completely fair to evaluate students, and put them on the right track. For example the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a famous English test that is prepared and assessed by trustful proficient people, to measure students ability to use and understand English at a university level.

Secondly, these tests are considerate. They take into consideration the availability of distinct levels of intelligence among students. In other words they are neither very difficult, nor very easy. However, they are within a level that matches the goals of the test. Each and every country has a specific and considerate standardized test for high school students, that can determine if they have the ability to continue their education at a college\university level.

Finally, standerdized Tests are being known for a long time, and they proved to be totally beneficial. They usually undergo a lot of drafts and reassessements before being formally introduced to students. Therefore, they are definitely standerdized to provide sufficient information about students academic levels.

In conclusion, These tests are certainly for the benifit of students although some might not realize it. After all, they are prepared by high proficient academic people. They also take into consideration variable intelligence levels. Moreover, they have been introduced long enough to prove their proficiency.

Sentence: They are prepared and supervized by proficient people.
Error: supervized Suggestion: supervised

Sentence: In addition to this, they are relevant in correspondance to a collegeuniversity level, and they have been also introduced long enough to prove successful results.
Error: correspondance Suggestion: correspondence

Sentence: Each and every country has a specific and considerate standardized test for high school students, that can determine if they have the ability to continue their education at a collegeuniversity level.
Error: collegeuniversity Suggestion: college university

Sentence: Finally, standerdized Tests are being known for a long time, and they proved to be totally beneficial.
Error: standerdized Suggestion: standardized

Sentence: They usually undergo a lot of drafts and reassessements before being formally introduced to students.
Error: reassessements Suggestion: reassessments

Sentence: Therefore, they are definitely standerdized to provide sufficient information about students academic levels.

Sentence: In conclusion, These tests are certainly for the benifit of students although some might not realize it.
Error: benifit Suggestion: benefit