Police officers should not carry guns. do you agree or disagree?
Guns are evoking detrimental consequences all over the world. I'm totally against guns and I believe that even police officers should not carry them. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.
First of all, it has been common nowadays to hear awful stories related to guns. For example; it has been mentioned in the news, the other day, about a police man who have shooted on a group of teenagers in their car, and unfortunately killed two of them. when the accident was investigated, it turned out that the alleged police man told the teenagers to lower down their music, and when they di...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People learn things better from those at their own level - such as fellow students or co-workers - than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples 70
- A university education should always include an internship or some type of a work experience. Do you agree or disagree. Provide some reasons and examples for your answer. 53
- Standerdized tests provide sufficient information to determine whether students should be admitted to a college or university. Do you agree or disagree? 57
- TOEFL integrated writing: Chaco housing 87
- Integrated essay " The Opera House" 85
Sentence: Basically, because somtimes things are not like it appears, and there are many people who become victims for guns, and eventually it would turn out that they are not bad people at all and that it wasn't fair for them to be shot.
Error: somtimes Suggestion: sometimes
Sentence: Like the story of the policeman who was fired from the police department, whereby he dicided to use his legal guns to take revenge of other policemen who he allegedly thought that they were involved in a conspiracy that instigated him to be fired.
Error: dicided Suggestion: decided
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 2 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 369 350
No. of Characters: 1695 1500
No. of Different Words: 195 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.383 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.593 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.445 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 107 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 75 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 47 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 34 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.6 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 20.819 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.6 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.322 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.58 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.162 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5