Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response.

Today, I still being single and graduated as Bachelor Degree of Industrial Engineering. Personally, I am pretty good-looking, responsible, moody, humble, and persistence. I really enjoy what I have to do now because I always think positively. I set my mind to become more respect for each other, help poor-people in my circumstance, and learn from experience and mistakes. I usually learn while I alive because learn has not ending. As I grow up, I learn from my family, friend, and also problem. I believe that what I am doing right now is related to my future. Hence, I never hesitate or gloomy about my present action, I do my best to make other smile and laugh in every way.

I also have big dream in 5-years-later, I become successful woman. I married with my handsome and kind spouse and have three children, two twin-sons and one daughter. I create my won business with my husband thus I have leisure time in home to accompany my children. We open shop which sell shoes and bags and also there is cafe behind the store. I decorate the interior with vintage-style, wide parking-area, and small garden beside it. The store is located in the middle of shopping center and also adjacent with my apartment. If I had free-time, I would like go around Europe with my family member.

In addition, I still in the person like responsible and persistence. I also being wife who have whole time in kitchen and arrange my home as I want. I accompany my child to their assignment every night, then tell a fairy-tale. I make some breakfast every morning like hot tea and sandwich. I also arrange my small garden at backyard, I have many flowers like tulip, roses, and lily. I arrange my home well so my husband and child feel comfortable while they are in it.

Thus, I still the same person now and future. I have the attitude and manner. The difference is just about status. Now, I am still free and get married in future.

The essay is out of topic, 'Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago' not 'Compare yourself today and yourself five years later'

The mark will be very low if the essay is out of topic.