Some believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Today's hot topic in every corner in this world is global warming. There are many causes both from human action and non-human action. Then, I think all of problems in my earth is created by human but they do not realize what is the impact. Then, they do all wrong activity again and again.

First, human always throw all rubbish every where, they do not put it in the right place. I see every corner in public area has garbage-can but it seems like decoration, no more meaning. I very sad to see that phenomenon because they do not realize the impact, thin layer of ozone and it will be global warming. I have moment when I walked in mall, I saw that girl who ate sandwich. Then she just threw the pack to the floor and went away. I want to scream and told her "that is wrong".

Second, there is no concern from government about policy of rubbish. I mean that minister should announce that every people who is just throw away will get punishment or others decision like pay a fine. It becomes more effective because sometime people need some rules like that. Hence, there is no more rubbish every where.

Lastly, other cause is air pollution. As I see, every person has their own car, it will becomes more traffic and make pollution. Hence, it needs our self-conscious to replace car. It is better to use public transportation than car. Thus, it will decrease percentage of air pollutant because it will cause not only to earth but also our health. We will get more disease like lung cancer and pneumonia.

To sum up, I see that earth is injured because of human-behavior. The most impact is global warming which is caused by human-activity like use their own private-transportation and throw rubbish to the wrong place.

Sentence: I mean that minister should announce that every people who is just throw away will get punishment or others decision like pay a fine.
Suggestion: every people who just throws away

Sentence: As I see, every person has their own car, it will becomes more traffic and make pollution.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and becomes