Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Although science and technology will continue to improve, the most significant improvement for the quality ofpeople's lives has already taken place.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Although science and technology will continue to improve, the most significant improvement for the quality of
people's lives has already taken place.

Science and technologies provide humankind an improvement of quality of life and also solve important problems. In my view, I disagree that the most significant improvement for the quality of people’s lives has already taken place, although they will continue to improve because there are several vital areas that are needed to develop and new problems wouldn’t stop happening.

First of all, there is no doubt that many pivotal global problems haven’t been fixed and need a research and development to continue to improve. Some problems are solved easily and disappear from the world f...

Sentence: Therefore, it is obvious that some substantial problems have been continuously remaining and induce a deficient the mankind's quality of lives.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to deficient and the

Sentence: The disease was the emergently global problems and it was relieved after the discovery of a vaccine that is able to stop the disease.
Error: emergently Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl