Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government and corporation should share all their scientific discoveries with other countries in the world? Please use specific details and examples to support your opinion.

There is no doubt for saying “scientific discovery is a sweet thing that everyone desires.” Therefore, a proud of discovery and benefits make founders of the discoveries want keep their secrets. Although everybody disagree that the government and corporation should share all their scientific ideas, in my view, I support the statement regarding to gain the scientific knowledge and induce a good relationship among countries.

To uncover known unknowns and unknown unknowns and optimize the scientific knowledge, we need to cooperate and share what we have known with other organizations. Nevertheless, without sharing and trying to work like covered lids would not expand the ideas from what we have. A good to illustrate of this is the strategies of drug discovery of many big pharmaceutical companies in US. Nowadays, discovering one new drug requires cooperating among various expert fields, such as pathway signaling, bioinformatic, clinical, and etc. Some labs in Germany are specialized in bioinformatic, so the pharmaceutical company needs to inform the scientific discoveries to the German lab in order to create a drug target’s model. After they combine each organization’s knowledge, they found out unexpected the drug’s mechanism. For this reason, the scientific corporations need to communicate and share what they have to reach the aspiration of the discoveries.

Last but not least, exchanging and sharing the scientific knowledge tightens the relationship between countries and organizations that are interacting. For example, the biggest biotech company in California, Genetech, and a famous medical school, UCSF, not only discover many items of drug targets, but they also publish numerous scientific papers. Surprisingly, instead of operating individually, they become scientific partners and partake in the scientific discoveries resulting in having really good relationship. As you can see, cooperating among organizations creates a closure relationship.

In sum, the government and cooperation should be considered to share scientific discoveries due to in fact that it not only provides an optimized benefit and expanded scientific knowledge, but it also tightens a relationship among them.

Sentence: Although everybody disagree that the government and corporation should share all their scientific ideas, in my view, I support the statement regarding to gain the scientific knowledge and induce a good relationship among countries.
Description: The fragment everybody disagree that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disagree with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: After they combine each organization's knowledge, they found out unexpected the drug's mechanism.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to unexpected and the

Sentence: In sum, the government and cooperation should be considered to share scientific discoveries due to in fact that it not only provides an optimized benefit and expanded scientific knowledge, but it also tightens a relationship among them.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and in