Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
A person should never make an important decision alone. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

One of the most important things in everyone's life is making decision. Certainly, our decisions in each stage of our lives will have crucial effects on the rest of our lives. Thus, we must be very cautious in making decisions. All in all, making important decision without consultation is a blunder. I am certainly agreed with the statement, which refuses deciding by alone. In my view, consultations with others are essential, because, we can have others opinion for making better decisions, dwindling the possibility of risk, and finally retrieve the lake of experience.

Main reason is getting advice from others. While a person making decision, probably some aspects become hidden in that person view, just as playing Chess. Sometimes, while playing Chess, due to concentrating in special area, player might be heedless about other mans and lose them. Similarly, in real life we cannot control all prospective in making decisions. As an instance, when i was trying to buy an apartment last year, although I thought everything was Okay, but, my friend informed me about a variety of technical problems in houses building, and saved me. Therefore, I am positive that, no one should make decisions lonely. Achieving success, we have to sympathy.

Another reason is decreasing the possibility of risk in our decisions. While we face a dilemma, we are jeopardizing our time and money. If we decide hastily and without sympathy, it might be harmful for us, and instead felicity cause to adversity. For example, this year, one of my friends wants to immigrate to another country and works there in an international company. But, after asking about that company and doing research we proved that, the company was not valid and immigration has no worth. Therefore, we could help our friend to ignore that miserable doom.

Last reason for getting others advice in making decisions is lake of experience. Presumably, most of the events that happen for us, one they have happened for others. Therefore, it is worth to use their experience and save our time and money. To clarify, I mention to my experience in choosing my major in university. On that time, I had no knowledge about majors, thus, I asked the students to share their experience about each field of study. As a result, I could choose the best one.

In my opinion making decision without others sympathy is wrong. In order to making better decision, reducing possibility of risks, and using others experience, we have to consult with others. Furthermore, making decision based on several people’s tact is always wisely than thinking alone.

I am certainly agreed with the statement,
Suggestion: I certainly agree with the statement,...

Sentence: In my view, consultations with others are essential, because, we can have others opinion for making better decisions, dwindling the possibility of risk, and finally retrieve the lake of experience.
Suggestion: Refer to others and opinion

Sentence: Last reason for getting others advice in making decisions is lake of experience.
Suggestion: Refer to others and advice

Sentence: In my opinion making decision without others sympathy is wrong.
Suggestion: Refer to others and sympathy

Sentence: In order to making better decision, reducing possibility of risks, and using others experience, we have to consult with others.
Suggestion: Refer to others and experience

Avg. Sentence Length: 15.357 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

should be: other's noun