Essay topics: It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends.
Friends are one of the most precious gift in our life.Some friendships last forever while some ends as paths change.We always remember those freinds with whom we had shared the most part of our life.In my opinion,it is more important to keep the old friendship strong compared to making new friends for following reasons.
Firstly,trust between two old friends is more strong compared to a recently developed friendship.Due to this it becomes more easier to share our problems and feelings with them.An old friend knows you and understands you better than a new friend.For example,whenever I feel like sharing my problems and need immediate help,I usually resort to my old friends as I am confident that my problems will be solved.Many a times when we are in short of money,we usually take refuge in our old friends comfort rather than asking it from our new friends due to lack of faith that help will be provided.
Secondly,old friends know your strengths and weakness and can guide you better.New friendship takes time to develop as each partner is not completely aware of other partner's like and dislikes.With old friends we have already pass this stage and they know how you will behave in a particular situation in advance.Hence an old friend can give you a clear picture of what is good and bad for you.For example,when I was not sure which particular field to go after my high school,she suggested me that I should take up engineering as my problem solving skill is good.Today I can proudly say that I am a successful engineer and the credit for this goes to my friend who guided me well.
However,many times we are not able to keep contact with our old friends due to hectic life and other personal problems.A human being always needs a someone with whom he/she can share feelings.Hence we usually try to make new friends to keep our social network strong so that help is available immediately when needed.But friendships which are meant for mutual benefits do not last long.They usually die if the relationship lacks mutual love,respect and care.This does not happen with all new friends,but only those where two people don't enjoy each others company after sometime.Hence it becomes imperative that we maintain our old friends close to us as they are based on love and respect between two people.
In conclusion,an old friend is definitely more important than a new friend due to reasons mentioned above.As the old adage says "Old is gold",we she should to protect our relationship with our old friends as new friends come and go,but old friends are always there to stay.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 2 hours ago||muzamil||66||Read full essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||catalinadebug||61||Read full essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||fkohankhaki||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Muna kafle||60||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||Happy_me||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||minoozafaryan||76||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||pashmina hira||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||SOUMEDHIK||60||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Dragut||66||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 5 days ago||digicode||76||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the help of technology, students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- Some people believe that the Earth is being harmed (damaged) by human activity. Others feel that human activity makes the Earth a better place to live. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of thisphenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. (90)
- It has been said, “Not everything that is learned is contained in books.” Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? (80)
- Toefl Integrated writing-American wood companies adopting ecofriendly practices. (80)
- TOEFL integrated writing: Chevalier de Seingalt (73.33329999999999)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Television advertising directed toward young children (aged two to five) should not be allowed.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (75)
- It is more important to keep your old friends than to make new friends. (74.61539999999999)
- Young people enjoy more life than older people do. (70)