Life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when your grandparents were children.

Although some people like to return to several years ago, and to take advantage of intimate environment in those days, but it seems to me life today is easier and more comfortable than it was when our grandparents were children.

To begin with, the existed technology in comparison to the past has completely different face. The common plays among today's generation are incomparable when you compare it with the type of routine games in childish gathering in for example, fifty years ago. Today, children entertain themselves with the computer games and some individual games that they can play them all by themselves. But, the previous children used to play with their friends in an open area; they spent many hours in running and hiding and discovering new stuff and new places. While, the new generation spend many hours in front of the television, watching vary movies and television programs; or they sit in front of the computer and the internet searching noble things in field of everything and discovering new places through the internet. On another hand, everything is in access.

Also, the feature of the family and the society has totally changed. Previously, people used to know their neighbors; the situation of their living place was so harsh and rigid; they had to have close relationship with each other and construct their relationship based on trust and rely on each other for surviving against the existed conditions. But today, the technology got promoted and people do not need each other just for surviving against harsh and inappropriate environment. For example, in one hundred years ago, the telephone was not common among people; for being update about the essential news in the village, they needed to be in touch with each other; but today, people visit their family from long distances through the internet; also, through the internet they are being aware of the daily news that are happening around the world in a moment.

To put the issues into a nutshell, based on the changes that the technology has made, the living conditions in today's world is much easier than it was when our grandparents were children.

Sentence: While, the new generation spend many hours in front of the television, watching vary movies and television programs; or they sit in front of the computer and the internet searching noble things in field of everything and discovering new places through the internet.
Description: The fragment generation spend many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace spend with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Duplicate words or sentences in the essay.