Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

“Oath to pen, and what it writes”; the Quran, the holy book of Muslim said, chapter of Ghalam; part of thirty. This statement show how important writing material is. Although, for some people, especially families, writing assignments for students take just deliberate creation of waste into account, for others, it has so much to offer. By comparison, how can assure families which one is the best for their fruits? For judging, a brief glimpse at bonus of assignments will be beneficial; my opinion is with the latter group due to setting schedule on the basis of homework’s students and reviewing courses gradually during the semester.

To begin with, doing homework is not just acting routineness but is learning to think systematically. When students have to study in their homes, they should set their times for eating, playing, and also studying; from every task, they require to allocate one specific time; otherwise, fathers mention by violent voice, “Sit for your task”—“Nighty”! Hadn’t such rigorously actions done by fathers, accentuated famous persons would have never turned out to society at all; “Good for such children”, said by families who had the dearth of such surveillance.

Additionally, daily homework that once was thought to characterize as a throwaway implement its role become significant, just before day of exam. In that special day, all students whether consented with doing assignment, day in day out, crave to exist compelling force for not accumulating of courses; they frustratingly describe their situation; “I wish to come back to compensate!”—of course never happen! No wonder, reviewing during semester by doing assignments at homes plays a key role for preventing of such remorse.

All in all, I contended that setting schedule and reviewing lessons are two factors to support daily tasks. If students remembered exhausted exam nights, they would admit my saying. Isn’t that what you think right?

This statement show how important writing material is.
This statement shows how important writing material is.